Thursday, August 28, 2008

Draft Dodgers

As you may have noticed, I've recently made some changes to this blog. I've made the switch from a sombre black background to a refreshing white instead... I mean it is winter soon and, well you know... snow is white. Ok, joking that's not the real reason. I just decided that this ol' blog needed a new outfit. Speaking of ol' blogs, Up the Ante's one year anniversary is coming up on October 21st! Ok so it's not that close, but it is somewhat of a milestone, for me at least (previous blogs on Xanga and the like never lasted more than several months).

In sidebar news, My Blog Catalog, FeedCount, PayPerPost and Technorati widgets been removed from their former positions of power near the top. Additionally, I have added a new widget that cycles through some ads, provided graciously by AdGridwork. In return, an ad for Up the Ante will appear on other blogs and sites that target the same audience (click the link if you'd like to register for AdGridwork and have your ad appear on my site!).

Anyways thank you to my readers, hope you all like the "new and improved" Up the Ante, and to those of you who don't... too bad >=D! Just joking. Tell me about it!

kamster

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you want for your birthday?