Thursday, March 6, 2008

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 March 2008 .

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Although I receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain content which might present a conflict of interest.

kamster

1 comments:

Aida said...

I am producing a DVD for Amnesty International Australia on Best Practices in teaching Human Rights in schools. The DVD is intended for teacher training institutions. There will be five clips on the DVD.

We visited a school in Melbourne where the teacher used the image below in a powerpoint.

I am seeking permission to publish this image on DVD & on Amnesty website.

See full size image

See full size image

288 x 320 - 21k - jpg - 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../s320/child+labour.jpg

Image may be subject to copyright.

Below is the image at: theartistsmantra.blogspot.com/2007/10/child-l.

We will acknowledge you as you request in the credits page on the DVD. The clips on the DVD will also be published on Amnesty’s website.
I hope there will not be an issue in us using these page in this clip. The DVD really is a wonderful tool for getting students to think about and explore human rights in the school curriculum.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require anything further.

Aida Innocente