Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Great Wall is NOT in China

Hey so the other day I was browsing some random blogs and I came across this hilarious video from Youtube. It's one of those things making fun of Americans (sorry to all of you smart Americans out there. I know this doesn't apply to you) and their uh... low IQs. Or something. Well please don't take this personally (I myself think Americans are just fine) if you are an American but it was just too funny to pass up. This is sort of like that video where a man with a clipboard goes around asking women to sign a petition to end womens suffrage. Anyways, this video is hilarious. If i were the reporter asking the questions I'd probably piss myself and end up ruining the whole deal.

Enjoy!

kamster

1 comments:

kkgh said...

hahahhahaha JOKES!