Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Hand to my Head

My goodness... I've been feeling absolutely terrible these past 2 days... It all started yesterday when I woke up and felt my throat was feeling very dry and scratchy... It really hurt whenever I swallowed. Remembering that water usually helps, I went and poured myself a glass and took that... But my throat was still killing me. Then I got a crappy headache and found myself bedridden for the rest of the day. I think yesterday I slept (or tried to sleep) the most hours in one day ever before (Probably like 18 hours in one day). Augh! Ok so now my head is feeling a little bit better but my throat is still acting up. That's alright. I decided I might as well get started on work because having missed one full day in action really leaves me behind some because classes resume pretty soon. Anyways, pray for my throat please!

kamster

p.s. IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!

2 comments:

Erika Blah said...

aw, poor ryan .
i hope you get better.
i'm sick too...
what's over 9000?

kamster said...

It must be spring fever. And about the over 9000 thing hehe... go Youtube "It's over 9000"... It's a classic meme that originated from Dragonball Z