Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dusk to Dawn

Hey.

So far, I really haven't posted any pictures yet, so I think I will. I realized that with my crappy camera, I really have to learn to improvise. So instead of setting my exposure time to 15 seconds (which I can't do), I use the starry sky mode. It's these little things that I have gotten me really into photography, and lately I've been bringing my camera with me all the time. Here are some pictures I've taken. Also, I really need to get a new camera. Maybe I'll get a Nikon D40 or something like that.

Also... I need to decide what courses to take next year. I really want to take philosophy but I think that is one of those "do I like this" versus "do I need this" sort of things. Also, there are so many other humanities, and I want to take all of them. I'll probably end up guilt tripping myself and taking law or econ instead, except probably not econ because the teacher is really bad. And then theres AP. Everyone is taking at least 1 AP course (I think) but I don't think I will. Hopefully I won't cave and end up taking on way more than I can handle.

Anyways, enjoy the pics.

kamster








2 comments:

Sam Andrews said...

Some very nice images mate.

kkgh said...

not bad :p but the nikon d40?! seriously?!
TAKE PHILOSOPHY/HUMANITIES.
don't tell mom and dad i told you to do that, haha. (kidding)