Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Just That Time of Year

Dang. I find myself giving the same excuses over and over again for not coming back here. But in reality, I have been really busy, perhaps more busy than someone else might be this winter break. At least I haven't had to stress over work... yet.



Yup so... I went to Cuba last week. It was realllyyy nice there. Lots of sand, sun and surf, as they say. I got like... really tanned in the face (god I hope I don't get like... skin cancer) and watched lots of discovery channel. A couple things that were good was the great beach... It was like totally clean not like those crap beaches you might find in like... Florida or something like that. But there were absolutely no fish. Is that weird or what???? Like, NONE! Unless you swim out farther till you can't touch the bottom. Then there are a few. I also did some kayaking, some shooting (with a pellet rifle!!! Except my aim was horrible because I was looking through the wrong eye) and snorkling. Also speedboating, except I didn't get to drive (obviously). All in all the laws over in Cuba are much more lax than here. I mean, it was a resort and they were putting rifles in my hands. Like... yeah.



Then I got back home for like... a day of respite from non-stop DOING stuff. It was like... I just slept and relaxed at home.]


Two days ago I arrived here at Erie in the states to do some boarding and shopping. It's been pretty sweet... snow was awesome yesterday and hopefully today it'll be good too. When I get back I gotta like... start my work. Stupid. They aren't supposed to give you homework over the break... but they always do. Or at least, they put tests right when you get back.

Sheesh.

kamster

0 comments: