Thursday, January 10, 2008

Promoter

Man I'm so lazy. Everyday I go home saying to myself "I'm going to do my work, and not get distracted with anything else. At least... I'll get my work done before messing around." Yeah right. Who am I kidding. But I think... I'll always have some sort of like... quick fix as they call it. I think... like many other people, I work alot better under pressure. This could be me rationalizing my procrastination, or it could be true.

I've found that I often don't have alot of motivation. For me, I'm prompted to do things only when I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, or am assured of what I will recieve as a result of my actions. Other than that, you might say I'm coasting my way through school. This could be a good thing... or a bad thing.

-

TWIG is being a huuuuugggeeee bitch. I don't know how many curling games are left, but I do know there's one today. I feel obligated to get some good photos (and I'll be screwed if I don't) but it just seems that I get the worst assignments at the worst times... Especially with a whole load of crap tomorrow. And I have my stupid club assignments... 9 in total. Holy crap.

time to get back to work

kamster

1 comments:

kkgh said...

LANGUAGE, YOUNG MAN, LANGUAGE...