Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I signed up for PPP - and got approved!


Ahh... We students never have enough time for anything, what with snobby professors, unreasonable work loads and long commute times. That leaves almost no time for practical interests such as a part-time job which would provide some much needed moolah for the cash-strapped student.

Now, I have found an easy way to make money that doesn't require a lot of time. In fact, it only requires a bit of brain exercise and most of the time, you'll be doing what you love; writing. What am I talking about? PayPerPost of course!

PayPerPost is a online program where you get paid to blog about different products and services that advertisers want people to know about. From computers to paintball supplies to sunglasses, you can be sure that there will always be advertisers that need you, the social butterfly, to influence people with your writing. This is really great for both the advertiser and the postie (people like me who take these "opportunities" and write about them), as it benefits both. It gives the advertiser a great new way to reach customers (instead of using boring old ads that people ignore most of the time) and the postie a little extra cash!

When I first heard about PayPerPost, my first thought was "Wow. This has got to be a scam. You're getting money for blogging? Yeah right." Well it turns out, I was wrong. This isn't like those dumb pay-per-click advertising programs that don't deliver on their promises. This is a real marketplace for writers and advertisers to collaborate and make things work. When I signed up for PPP, I was a big newbie, and didn't know much at all about how things worked. So I sent off a couple tickets to Customer Love, and they responded promptly and politely, not like the customer service agents of other programs that take weeks to respond, and rudely, too! Customer Love answered all my questions promptly and politely, making me want to continue on and learn more about PPP. In the end, I submitted my blog and it was approved. This was great, and now I know PPP is definitely not a scam, but in fact a radical new way for advertisers to reach their clients.

Lets see... I think with the money I'll earn from PPP I will probably shop EBay, maybe buy some gifts for my friends or family. You know, Valentine's Day is coming up and they have some really cheap stuffed animals on EBay. Can't wait to start shopping!

kamster

0 comments: