Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hold On To Your Hat!

When I was younger, I would watch bull riding on T.V. with awe. Just the sight of seeing a person besting a thousand-pound bull. The amazing skill, agility and finesse of those bull riders struck a chord with me, and I have retained this interest since then. This is the reason why I am so excited to get some PBR Finals Tickets!

The Professional Bull Riders is an international association that was founded in 1992 by just 20 professional bull riders. Back then, bull riding wasn't nearly as popular as it is now. Since then, it has grown to include more than 800 professional bull riders. In 2006, total prize money for their competitions reached $10 million!

The reason why I want to get tickets to the Professional Bull Riders World Finals is because it is sure to be a crazy party. Watching bull riding on T.V. is fun and good, but it doesn't compare to seeing the pyrotechnics, flashing lights and special effects, as well as hearing the announcer announce the bull riders and their bulls live and in person! As well, if I get to go to the PBR World Finals, I'll be sure to see some of the best bull riding anywhere.
At each of the Built Ford Tough Series tour stops (there are 31 in total, culminating in the world finals in Las Vegas, Nevada), 45 of the world's top bull riders are featured in an exciting event where the contestants try to stay on a bucking bronco for eight seconds! This might seem to be a short period of time, but when you're trying to hang onto a mean, lean, thousand pound fighting machine that's pure muscle and rage, it isn't an easy task. The World Finals in Las Vegas are sure to be a real spectacle, and that's why I want to get some tickets to attend. The show starts on October 1st and November 9th, and hopefully, if I can get tickets at a good price and book a hotel, I'll be there for most of the event.

kamster

0 comments: