Thursday, April 24, 2008

If Only She Had Known

A while ago my good buddy Jon referred me to a video that he had created with some of his peeps for an English assignment. At first I was skeptical; had I not created numerous immature and poorly-edited video projects with my friends in the past? Of course I had. I was not eager to watch this video, assuming that it would be poorly-made and a waste of a few minutes of my time. But what am I saying? I was convinved to watch it and it was, surprisingly, pretty good. There were no hints of poorly-covered-up laughter and the filming (by Chris) was quite steady and innovative at times. Below is the video; take a minute to check it out.



If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe to Jon's videos.

kamster

p.s Messenger Plus just doesn't do it for me. Sure, Messenger Lock is one of the handiest features I have ever encountered for MSN but I've had bad experiences with this addon in the past. Before my anti-virus program kept telling me I had adware (even though I declined the offer to install the sponsor program), and now it simply lags my computer like mad... even when I'm not using MSN. In fact, I just un-installed half an hour ago, and my computer instally sprung to life as if a heavy burden had been removed from it's proverbial shoulders. But it could just be my ancient computer... who knows?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow ryan. that's the best video i've ever seen before.

kamster said...

Mmmhmm I agree totally.

kkgh said...

HGAHHAHAHAHAHAH
love the random people in that video... haha, and the wig... the wig is priceless! good job jon :)