Monday, April 7, 2008

Off to Columbia I go


Just giving you guys a heads up that I will be in Washington D.C. for the next 4 days or so... that probably means no blogging =(. But that's alright.

I'm going to be going there by bus (it's a ridiculous 12 hour ride) that leaves at 6:30 in the morning tomorrow, arriving at around 7 at night. That's also OK though, because I'm sure there will be lots of good movies to watch (I think we're watching National Treasure... how coincidental).

On the itinerary for the next few days are trips to:
The National Air and Space Museum

  • The National Art Gallery
  • Union Station (THE REAL UNION STATION =O)
  • The National Zoo
  • The United States Holocaust Museum
  • and Arlington National Cemetary,

just to name a few. In reality, there are a bunch of other places that I'm going to be visiting, but I don't feel like listing them all. I will also probably be doing some light shopping and hopefully a lot of photographing (I'll probably post some pictures here after I get back) as well. Hopefully I won't fall asleep on the bus.

kamster

1 comments:

kkgh said...

I hope you got some rest on that 12-hour bus ride! Be safe!!!