Monday, February 2, 2009

For People like Me

I really need to stop lying around doing nothing. I usually find myself in front of the television flipping channels, and soon enough I find myself watching the shopping channel. Almost everyday I see a new product that claims to help you lose weight through a complex and often confusing daily regimen of pills, mix-in-your-drink powder, and other sketchy medicines. I certainly would not want to lose weight in that way! But the other alternative is working out; I'm not a very diligent or committed person, and I'm pretty sure I would be wasting money by buying a YMCA membership. I think the best solution would be some sort of procedure that naturally reduces your appetite, letting you slim down over time without any medicines or rigorous workout regimens.

Conroe Lap-Band Surgery by Richard E. Collier, MD, is just that kind of solution for people wanting to lose weight. The procedure involves a series of tiny, non-invasive incisions on the patient wherein Richard E. Collier can proceed with a proven Lap-Band surgery to help reduce one's appetite. Using laproscopic technology, they will implant a silicon band around the patient's upper stomach, so as to naturally reduce one's appetite, and hopefully, their weight! If I were in need of slimming down, I would most certainly take a good look at this revolutionary and safe Lap-Band procedure. Plus, Dr. Collier has over 31 years of surgical procedure, so I know I'm getting nothing but the best in weight-loss surgery when I use Conroe Lap-Band.

Cheers!

kamster

0 comments: