Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gotta love those sammies!

Quiznos is so much better then Subway! I used to think subway was the greatest thing ever, what with their five dollar footlong deals (it sounds catchy, too). But I was wrong. I went to Quiznos the other day (for the first time! I've been missing out!), and they have five dollar deal subs too! Now, I don't really know the actual size of their subs, but who measures their subs in inches anyways??? Plus, I really wouldn't group their "value" subs in the same category as Subway's meagre offerings. Subway has their regular cold cuts, turkey, and meatball marinara sub (which is good, but very messy) on their value menu. Wow, Quiznos has got it all, and more! The two subs that caught my eye were the Cheddar Beef sub, and Roast Beef Peppercorn... Something like that at Subway would've put me out close to ten bucks, I'd say. Anyways I purchased the large roast beef peppercorn for five bucks, and it was really much, much better than anything I've had at Subway, ever. It was like... layers of hot (prepared fresh) roast beef, smother in peppercorn sauce with caramelized onions and mushrooms... Wow. Plus, the Quiznos subs themselves are a lot softer and nicer to eat. Subway's subs are hard as a rock. Too bad there aren't any Quiznos near my school... I'm sure they'd make a fortune.

Cheers!

Kamster

3 comments:

Unknown said...

STEAK AND PEPERCORN SUB
mine was better than yours

you discreetly left out the context. very sly ryan

give me the cookie

kamster said...

1) yes, my steak and peppercorn was sexy no doubt.

2) i already gave you the cookie, you thief. it will haunt you the rest of your life.

Unknown said...

1)dude
i got the steak and peppercorn
what you talking about. you got the cheap $5 subs

2) my partner ate the cookie. the blood is on your hands. she hates you now.