Sunday, February 1, 2009

Swirling eddies

It warmed up a bit today. All around the snow is melting and forming pools on the cement and road. The big banks of snow that have bordered my driveway for the past month are starting to thaw and shrink, and pretty soon, I'm sure, spring will be upon us. This winter has been a cold one so far, and I really do hope it warms up soon so I can stop wearing thick sweaters and furry jackets.

I'm listening to Sunday Morning by K-OS right now. My school is having a battle of the bands soon, and I'd love to see someone do this song. I wish I could do this myself, but I don't play any of the instruments in that song nearly well enough to go on stage without making a fool of myself. I wish I had picked up bass when I was a kid... gotta turn that bass wayyyy up!!!

Here we go...

If you want to own me
I am not concerned
If you follow me
I know that I can learn
You might be the greatest thing I've ever seen
All I know is music
All, All I've ever known..

Cheers!

kamster

p.s. new link in *Connect* >>>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U gotta be kidding, we still have full FEB AND MARCH before spring come around...
i think spring offically come around on Mar 22

kamster said...

no of course, I'm just sick of all this nasty weather... sometimes u cant even cross the street because theres a big pile of slush between u and the sidewalk it sucks