Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quick Update

Yoooo March Break is coming up I am excited. Amazingly, I have two weeks off from class whereas most of my compadres have only one - which is good and bad. It's kinda bad because - obviously - we can't hang out for one week; in fact, I'll have one week with almost nothing to do except mope around the house and do work. But it's also good in that I can take that time to visit universities that are having early open houses; I definitely need to make time for some of those. What's also nice is that I have almost no work these upcoming two weeks; most of my classmates are going off on a trip and teachers are scared to assign homework, so the rest of us that remain behind are having it real nice 'n easy.

Oh, and I just downloaded Opera 9.6, and it is really amazing - SO much faster (and smaller) than Internet Explorer, and very user-friendly. Download it here.

Cheers,

Kamster

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ff please

kamster said...

what?

Anonymous said...

firefox...

kamster said...

firefox is good too, opera is so much smaller though
and speed dial is simply amazing